辛夷坞

涧户寂无人,纷纷开且落

By - Christen

秋天的模样

By Pablo Neruda

I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
我记得你去年秋天的模样。

You were the grey beret and the still heart.
灰色的贝雷帽,平静的心。

In your eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.
晚霞的火焰, 在你眼里争斗。

And the leaves fell in the water of your soul.
树叶纷纷坠落你灵魂的水面。

Clasping my arms like a climbing plant.
你像蔓生植物,紧缠我的双臂。

The leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.
树叶收藏你缓慢平静的声音。

Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was burning.
燃烧我渴望的,惊愕的,篝火。

Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.
缠绕着我灵魂的甜美的蓝色风信子。

I feel your eyes traveling,
我感觉到你的眼睛, 在漫游。

And the autumn is far off:
秋天已经远去。

Grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house.
灰色的贝雷帽,鸟鸣,以及房子般的心。

Towards which my deep longings migrated.
我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙。

And my kisses fell, happy as embers.
而我,落下的吻,快乐如火炭。

Sky from a ship. Field from the hills.
船只的天空,山岭的阡陌。

Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond.
你的记忆,由光,由烟与平静的水塘组成。

Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.
你眼睛深处,燃烧着,千万霞光。

Dry autumn leaves revolved in your soul.
枯叶绕着你的灵魂,旋转。

聂鲁达(1904 ~ 1973),智利诗人。生于帕拉尔城。少年时代就喜爱写诗,并起笔名为聂鲁达, 聂鲁达13岁开始发表诗作,1923年发表第一部诗集《黄昏》,1924年发表成名作《二十首情诗和一支绝望的歌》,《秋天的模样》选自其第六首,自此登上智利诗坛。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.
*
*